in houston, tx
BORIS MALESPIN, DDS
Not happy with your smile? Let our professionals help you improve the appearance of your smile! We offer cosmetic dentistry in Houston, Texas. From veneers to teeth whitenings, we will help you achieve the smile of your dreams.
Your smile is one of your most important features. Dentistry is continuously evolving and with a variety of advanced treatment options for achieving a beautiful, healthy, smile for patients of all ages.
Are you ready for a
If you’re considering cosmetic dental treatment, ask yourself a few simple questions:
- Do you hesitate when you smile?
- Would you like to increase your self-confidence?
- Do you want to look your best in social or professional situations?
- Are you ready to reverse any dental imperfections you may have?
If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, cosmetic dentistry may be the answer for you!
Cosmetic Dentistry is an Art and a Science
Let us help you achieve your smile goals! Cosmetic dentistry is different from general dental care; it is both an art and science. By providing cosmetic dental care, your dentist is able to offer smile enhancement, restoration, and maintenance treatments for optimal dental health. With cutting-edge techniques and advanced materials, our office proudly offers you a beautiful, natural smile, and all the benefits that come with it.
Feel more confident about your appearance with a new smile that is as beautiful as it is healthy. You no longer have to suffer from missing, chipped, discolored, or crooked teeth. Contact our practice today and schedule your smile makeover!
Cosmetic Dentistry in Houston: Which Treatment is Right for You?
- In-office teeth whitening: This is one of the quickest and most effective ways to achieve a brighter smile. The procedure is simple: we apply a bleaching gel to your teeth and then use a special light to accelerate the whitening process. In just one visit, you can achieve results that are up to 8 shades lighter!
- Porcelain veneers: Veneers are thin, custom-made shells that are bonded to the front surface of your teeth. They are an excellent option for hiding flaws such as chips, cracks, gaps, and discoloration. Veneers are also stain-resistant and can last for many years with proper care.
- Dental implants: Dental implants are titanium posts that we surgically place in your jawbone to serve as a foundation for artificial teeth. They are a great option for people who have lost one or more teeth due to injury or disease. Implants look and feel just like your natural teeth and can last a lifetime with proper care.
Interested in cosmetic dentistry in Houston, Texas?
If you’re interested in improving your smile with cosmetic dentistry in Houston, call us! Our team of experts are passionate about helping patients achieve their perfect smile and will work with you to find the best treatment plan for your unique needs. We can’t wait to hear from you – schedule a consultation today and let us show you what we can do!